The MAZU Rash Guard - Autumn Copper
This sweet MAZU Rash Guard in Autumn Copper is a cheeky color combination of cute and sexy!
Contours to the shape of your body with a darted bust and a curved hip to prevent bunching and riding up! Durable nylon spandex material comfortably stretches to move while you surf, swim, or enjoy the sun.
Compression with buttery soft fabric that sits comfortably on your skin. Seamless and tapered wrists that stay in place while you catch waves in effortless style.
- Long summer surf sessions over your favorite swimsuit
- Sun protection for sensitive areas around the back and front of your neck
- Under your wetsuit for warmth, protection from skin irritation and neck rashes from neoprene
- Surf, swim, snorkel, indoor pool, SUP, kayak, poolside, beach day, and everyday stylish sun protection
- Durable nylon/spandex fabric rated UPF 50+
- Darted bust for more room in the chest and shoulders
- Curved hip to fit around your body, so no bunching or riding up
- Paddle Sleeve: Raglan Cut, Double-lined, seamless at the wrist and tapered to stay put
- Ethically made in San Diego, California
*1st Photo: Gabby is 6'0" and wearing a size XS, 2nd Photo: Risa is 5'5" and wearing a size Large, 3rd Photo: Liz is 5'3" and wearing a size S, 4th Photo: Marley is wearing a size M.
***FINAL SALE*** Due to limited inventory, iaera surf items are Final Sale with no returns or exchanges accepted. If you have questions about our products please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you pick a product or size!
for sizing in cm see complete size chart here.
Our Rash guards are true to size. Choose your usual size for the best fit. For best in water performance, the garment should fit like a second skin.
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If your measurements fall between different sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size. (ie: if your bust measures a L and your hips M, choose a Medium.) The garment will stretch to your body shape in the bust.
- If you don't love your garment, we offer Free returns & Exchanges in the US read more here.
Still have questions? Get personalized fit advice. Email us anytime: Hello@iaerasurf.com
- Locally sewn in our hometown of San Diego, California by seamstresses making a legal wage and working in safe working conditions
- Local production limits the carbon footprint of transporting sewn goods for packing, storing & shipping
- Small batch production reduces the waste of unsold inventory
- PLASTIC FREE tags and shipped in biodegradable or recycled/recyclable packaging
Read more about our commitment to the environment and ethical production on our page: Creating Responsibly Is the Only Way to Create.
- Includes items like The Surf Nasty Collection, hats, patches, and stickers
- Shipping times vary depending on the product
- Free shipping is included for all Made-For-You items
- Made-for-you items are final sale
- Due to limited inventory, all iaera surf items are final sale
- Orders ship each Saturday, please keep this in mind when ordering
I loved getting compliments on this top! So unique and extremely comfortable.
Love it best fit ever. I will buy again .
The Mazu in Titanium is a classy stylish rash guard that you can wear in and out of the water. The sleek material is warm and comfortable and the gathered neck makes it unique from every other other rash guard. While surfing waves in sunny San Diego it protected me from getting sunburned and kept me warm as the sun was setting. Thanks iaera!
I'm not a fan of most products as they usually do not fit me well but I love the way this rash guard feels! The material is super soft and awesome to wear when surfing. Doesn't bunch up or move around and it's super protective from the sun. The neck fabric is a bonus too! Gracias!
If you're looking for style, comfort, and warmth, this is it. The Mazu Rash guard in Athena is my favorite rash guard so far. I've tried rash guards from other companies including Dakine and Billabong, and iaera's are the best. I love wearing mine in the summer while swimming and surfing. The longer length hugs the body and stays in place while keeping you protected from the sun and wind. In the winter I wear it under my wetsuits because it's so warm. I highly recommend the Mazu to surfers everywhere.